Patat Law Firm has been helping clients navigate the complicated process of the family court system for the past decade.
We handle the following types of family court matters:
- Child custody
- Child support
- Modification of previous court orders
- In-family adoptions (stepparents, grandparents, aunts/uncles, and siblings to name a few)
- Name changes for children and adults
- Prenuptial (aka premarital) agreements
- Postnuptial (aka post-marital) agreements
- Enforcement of existing court orders (aka contempt or rule to show cause)
In each of these situations, you can lose important rights forever if you miss a deadline or do not speak up for what you want and need. Once an order is in place, it can be difficult or impossible to change.
Whether you are already involved in a family court case, thinking of filing a case, or just exploring your options, you can trust Patat Law Firm to advise and advocate for you. Do not try to walk this path alone – let us put our experience to work for you.